Senior Creative DesignerFulltime | London
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company and to shape who we are, how we look, and what we say.
We create a huge amount of material in-house, across a wide variety of creative platforms that span across packaging, print, digital, video, events, in-store marketing and press. It’s possible your role will also involve animation, illustration and writing copy, depending on your skills and experience. You’ll be working across both our brands (BEAR and Urban Fruit) so you’ll need to adopt a flexible design style. The role requires confident communication skills, willingness to lead and the ability to manage time efficiently and effectively.
You will report into Chris, our Head of Creative, working really closely with BEAR’s in-house design team and the Marketing Director.
We’re looking for a talented senior designer to come and join the team here at BEAR and Urban Fruit. Someone who’s brave, challenging and cares passionately about what we’re trying to achieve. We want to meet you if you...
- have 5 or more years of experience working either in-house or agency
- have a strong portfolio of work that demonstrates brave, simple and bold thinking/designing that you have created (independently or as part of a creative team)
- are a thinker and a doer with a black belt in brainstorming - you are willing to share ideas and listen to others
- are a problem-solver with a beady eye for detail
- have a responsible attitude - you are able to finish your work to a high standard within tight project timelines and willing to help others do the same
- are unafraid to muck in and get your paws dirty - you are part of the pack whether working solo or as a team
- are a whiz on Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- ideally can animate or have motion/editing abilities (not essential but we’d love to get moving on getting our artwork moving)
- can illustrate or have experience & confidence working with illustrated material & assets
- live and breathe our brand culture - at BEAR we love getting active and back to nature whether it’s a lunchtime picnic or backpacking in Bali
- take your work seriously but not yourself (must also like BEAR puns...
Flexible depending on individual experience.
The Creative Manager
Sound like you?
To apply please fill in the form below, or if you prefer to go by pigeon post:
Jobs at BEAR
BEAR, The Big Cave,
Deepest Darkest Woods,
4-8 Emerson Street,